Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fantastic Caverns, MO

We went to Fantastic Caverns near Springfield, MO on Tuesday.  This cavern has a jeep that pulls trailers behind through the caverns.  It is great for people that don't want or are unable to walk through caves.  This cave had a speakeasy in it during prohibition.  There is still a stage inside the cave.  Here are some of the pictures that I took.





 
 
Yesterday was our anniversary.  We went to the Dixie Stampede here in Branson.  Since it is December they had a Christmas theme show.  It was so amazing.  I loved the nativity scene part of the show, that was my favorite.  They brought in sheep, goats, camels, chickens and of course, the beautiful horses during the show.  It was very entertaining, the food was good, and we had a great time.  I also got a flower from one of the horse riders because our side (the North) won a game.  So nice of the horseman to throw it to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment