Saturday, November 2, 2013

Elkhart, IN and Amish Country


 
We picked up things to change in our RV in Topeka, IN.  We also took a factory tour.  The best thing is that we still really like our fifth wheel and plan to keep it for some time.  This is Amish country and we saw lots of horse and buggies traveling down the road.  I was amazed that these horses don't walk anywhere.  They trot.  I thought it was pretty cool of Walmart to provide the horse and buggies with a special place to park. 

 
We were also in Elkhart.  I liked the painted elk they had all around the city.  Here is a couple of my favorites.

 
This one above is at the RV/MH Hall of Fame.  As you can see from the picture below, Jeff picked up a new girlfriend there.  I think she told him she would share her cigars and let him win at poker.
 
The most unusual thing I saw at the Hall of Fame was this bathtub in a trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment